Anyone Can Give & In Any Way
The larger the pool of capital, the more income can be earned and the more good can be done in our community. For this reason, the Foundation has a number of ways for individuals, families, organizations, private foundations, and business to contribute to this pool.
10 Ways to Get Involved
When it comes to giving back to the community, any action big or small can make a difference – but sometimes it’s hard to know where to start. There are so many worthy causes in need of help.
As leaders in our community, the Campbell River Community Foundation (CRCF) supports non-profit organizations in areas of art, culture, education, youth, health, seniors, vulnerable groups, and the environment. We also guide people on their path to personal philanthropy by connecting them with causes that are important to them, helping them leave their lasting legacy. This in turn helps Campbell River become a healthier, more vibrant, and livable community.
Below are 10 ways to Get Involved with the Campbell River Community Foundation:
- Become part of our CRCF community by following us on Facebook and Instagram.
- Volunteer at one of our CRCF events.
- Support a not-for-profit in our community.
- Join our Events Committee – We meet 4 times a year and value community involvement. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Support local businesses by shopping local.
- Leave a bequest which will allow your gift to keep on giving long after you’re gone.
- Inspire others to talk about how they want to leave their legacy in their community.
- Gather a group of friends or neighbours and apply for a grant up to $500 to connect, inspire, or educate them.
- Read our Vital Signs report to learn more about Campbell River and region. Stimulate interesting discussions with your friends!
- Use Vital Signs inspire you to find an area in our community in need of support and do something about it. Think big, be inspired, and create a new initiative! We are here to support you.